|Color:||White To Yellowish||Appearance:||Waxy Beads|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Place Of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Shelf Life:||12 Months|
Compound Emulsifier (Cake Emulsifiers) GMS 4008 20 kg/ carton Light Yellow Waxy Beads
1. White to light-yellow waxy beads
2. Blended with several emulsifiers by peculiar spray process and mixture.
3. It should be used in cake product as air inflation agent and emulsifier at the same time.
Carrier: Glucose syrup, milk powder
Emulsifier: E 472b, E 472 a, E 481(i), E 450 (iii)
Dispersing auxiliary: E 433
1. GMS4008 is made from optimized food emulsifiers and superior accessory.
2. Keep characteristic egg odor persistent.
3. Aeration speed should be enhanced.
4. Perform well in cake structure,enhance water retention.
5. Keep balance between emulsifying and aerating function, adapt to different formula among egg, water and oil
6. GMS4008 perform well in retrogradation resistance of starch , as a result , baked attributes behave well,
especially for batter stability and soft texture.
7. No additional (cake gel paste/SP) emulsifier ingredient is required or used in the recipe.
Arsenic(as As)mg/kg ≤2
Lead(Pb) mg/kg ≤1
Staphylococcus aureus(25g) Absent
Poniard TM SP617 should be use in cake pre-mix powder and cake commercial process with nitrogen filling
machine, suggesting dosage is 3-5% of egg or 1-5% of total batter weight. According to different formula, dosage
should be adjusted as required.
Poniard TM SP617 should be stored and dry in unbroken packaging. Max 25℃/77℉, max 80% relative humidity.
Keep away from sunlight and odorous products. The shelf life is about 12 months.
All ingredients in GMS 4008 meets the specifications laid down by the FAO/WHO, the EU, and the Food
E 472 b is covered by EU reference, US FDA No. 21 CFR§172.852.
E 472 a is covered by EU reference, US FDA No. 21 CFR§172.828.
E 481(i) is covered by EU reference, US FDA No. 21 CFR §172.846(2000).
E 450 (iii) is covered by EU reference, US FDA No. 21 CFR§182.6789.
E 435 is covered by EU reference, US FDA No. 21 CFR§172.840.
Contact Person: Stanley Yen