|Keyword:||Mono- And Diglycerides||Appearance:||White Powder|
emulsification mono and diglycerides e471,
KOSHER mono and diglycerides e471,
Food Grade mono diglycerides
EM471 Food Grade Mono- And Diglycerides Emulsifier Water Soluble Emulsifier
Mono- And Diglycerides Description:
Distilled Monoglycerides is an important and effective food additive because of its emulsification, dispersibility, stabilization, frothing, antiaging. It is widely applied in food, medicine, pharmacy, plastic, packing industrial, cosmetic and so on. It is a wholly safe food additive.Distilled Monoglycerides is widely used as good emulsification,distribution, and stabilization in food. It has been used in the industry areas of food, medicine, household chemicals ,plastic, packaging and cosmetic etc., It is also a safe food additives which is completely non-toxic and harmless, and there is no restriction intake by the human body . DMG is the safety and high quality food additives.
Mono- and Diglycerides GMS4082 specification
|Total monoglyceride content (%)||≥40.0|
|Free glycerol (%)||≤1.5|
|Acid value (mg KOH/g)||≤3.0|
|Iodine value (g I/100g)||≤5.0|
|Melting point (℃)||approx. 55|
Mono- And Diglycerides Applications:
• Mono- and Diglycerides GMS4062 is used in milk drinking, protein beverage, ice cream, cake gel, margarine, non-dairy creamer.
• Especially in water soluble emulsion application with solubility above 55℃ water.
• Dosage :
1) Milk drinking: 0.12%-0.15% of total products above 55℃ with stirring and homogeneity.
2) Protein beverage: 0.05%-0.15% of total products above 55℃ with stirring and homogeneity.
3) Ice cream: 0.2-0.3% of total products, above 55℃ water, subject to different butter, fat & oils or margarine.
4) Cake gel: 10%-20% 10%-20% of total products.
5) Margarine: 0.3%-0.5% by the weight of fat & oils in 58℃-65℃, subject to different purpose.
6) Non-dairy creamer: 1.0%-1.5% of total material, melted with fat & oils above 58℃, subject to different purpose.
• When making milk drinking,protein beverage
• Provide emulsifying effect for dairy fat.
• Prevent delamination and sedimentation.
• Provide smooth mouth feel
• When making ice cream
• Enlarge volume; Increase bulging rate.
• Shorten whipping time;
• Prevent thick ice crystal;
• Improve mouth feels;
• Provide creamy texture;
• Improve shape retention.
• When making cake gel
• Adjust α- crystal monoglycerides;
• Increase baking bulging rate;
• Control texture of paste.
• When making margarine
• Adjust oil crystal;
• Prevent water dispersion.
• When making non-dairy creamer
• Give a more uniform fat globule size distribution;
• Improved whitening effect;
• Dissolve in water well;
• Enlarge whipping cream volume;
• Shorten whipping time.
Contact Person: Stanley Yen