Payment & Shipping Terms:
Water Soluble Emulsifier Beads PGE155 Polyglycerol Esters of Fattyacids
Description:VIVID Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids PGE155 is emulsifier made from polyglycerol, palmitic and stearic acid, with low free glycerol, low acid value and mild odor . The polyglycerol is mostly triglycerol and tetraglycerol as a result of purification. It’s widely used in ice cream, non dairy creamer, dairy products, margarine, shortening, cake gel and so on.
PGE 155 (Mainly tripoly-) specification
|Color||White or light-yellow|
|Acid value(mg KOH/g)||≤3.0|
|Saponification value(mg KOH/g)||130-145|
|Iodine value(g I/100g)||≤1.0|
|Melting point (℃)||55-58|
|Heavy metal (as Pb, mg/kg)||≤10|
PGE155 is used in cake emulsifier, ice cream, margarine, shortening, etc.
1) Bread: 0.3%-0.5% by the weight of flour in the fats before whipping or mix with flour in powder form.
2) Cake: 0.3%-0.5% by the weight of fat & oils in 55℃-65℃ and then mix with other material.
3) Cake emulsifier: 3%-20% of total, mix with other emulsifier in solid form or melt into sorbitol with other emulsifier as required.
4) Whipping topping: 0.4%-0.8% of total material, melted with fat & oils in 55℃-65℃.
5) Non-dairy creamer: 1.0%-1.5% of total material, melted with fat & oils in 55℃-65℃, subject to different purpose.
6) Milk drinking: 0.12%-0.15% of total products above 55℃ with stirring and homogeneity.
7) Protein beverage: 0.05%-0.15% of total products above 55℃ with stirring and homogeneity.
8) Ice cream: 0.2-0.3% of total products, melted with fat & oils in 55℃-65℃, subject to different butter, fat & oils or margarine.
9) Margarine, shortening: 0.3%-0.5% by the weight of fat & oils in 55℃-65℃, subject to different purpose.
10) Confections: 1.5%-2% of fat & oils in 55℃-65℃.
11) Pigment: as dispersion phase with pigment, 1.0-1.5% of oils in another way,
• When making bread
• Improve crumb softness;
• Enlarge volume;
• Provide a fine and uniform crumb structure.
• When making cake
• Enlarge volume;
• Improve texture;
• When making cake emulsifier
• Adjust DMG to be α- crystal monoglycerides with water;
• Increase water solubility;
• Increase baking bulging rate;
• Control texture of paste.
• When making whipping topping
• Increase bubble rate;
• Shorten whipping time;
• When making non-dairy creamer
• Give a more uniform fat globule size distribution;
• Improved whitening effect;
• Dissolve in water well.
• When making margarine /shortening
• Adjust oil crystal;
• Increase solid objects;
• Adjust margarine appearance like sheen, texture;
• Prevent water dispersion in margarine;
• Shorten whipping time in use.
• When making ice cream
• Avoid forming large ice crystal;
• Improve mouth feels;
• Provide creamy texture;
• Improve stabilization.
• When making confections
• Reduce stickiness and sugar crystallization;
• Improve eating quality.
• When making pigment
• Improve pigment which is oils soluble disperse into water.