|AdoModel Number:ur:||E472e DATEM||Application::||Food Additive, Emulsifier|
|Certification:||HACCP ISO||Brand Name::||VIVID|
|Grade::||Food Grade||Usage::||Candy,emulsifier, Or Surface Active Agent|
|Packing::||25Kg/bag, Or According To The Request||Place Of Origin::||Guangzhou, China|
|Appearance::||Milky White Or Light Yellow Powder||Product Name::||Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters Of Mono-diglycerides|
bread improver suppliers,
bread improver ingredients
Bakery Emulsifiers DATEM Bread Improver E472e Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides
Product characteristics and function:
|Colo:||white or light grey|
|Arsenic (mg/kg)||≤ 2|
|Lead (mg/kg)||≤ 2|
|Salmonella (25k or 25ml)||absent|
(1) It can increase the springiness, toughness and gas-holding capability of dough effectively, reduce its softening degree, increase volume of bread and steam bread, and improve their organization and structure.
(2) It can react with amylose to delay and prevent the food aging.
(3) It can be used in cream to make it smoother and finer.
(4) It can be used in butter and concentrated butter to prevent oil separating and enhance its stability.
(5) It can also be sued in sugar, syrup and spices.
(6) It can be used in non-dairy creamer to make the emulsion homogeneous , stable and supple in mouth.
Contact Person: Mr. Ben Yiu