|Product Name:||Bread Shortening||Water And Volatile Substance:||≤ 0.50%|
|Certification:||ISO||Appearance:||Thick Paste|waxy Solid|
|Color:||Pale Brown|yellow||Taste:||Little Fatty|Neutral|
|Characteristics:||Improve Bread Structure|prolong The Shelf Life|For Making Bread Such As Toast|
Shortening for bread,
vegetable oil shortening
Natural Fermented Flavor Shortening For Bread 800 ,Shortening Bread
Vivid® Shortening for Bread 800 is made of refined vegetable oil along with emulsifiers produced by Masson Group’s own technology. It has a natural fermented flavor. It can increase the volume, improve the texture and prolong the shelf life of bread. It will not become hard in low temperature but can maintain Semi liquid state for an ideal performance.
For making bread such as toast.
(1) It can make the bread soft and delicious for 72 hours.
(2) It can increase the volume and improve the texture of bread.
(3) The natural fermented flavor gives refreshing taste.
(4) It can keep the flavor after baking.
(5) It can adapt to a wide range of temperature, and will not become hard at low temperatures.
(6) It can improve the dough performance and fermentation degree.
Packaging: 18kg/ barrel
Room temperature (best storage temperature is 15 ° C to 25 ° C). Avoid high temperature, high humidity and direct sunlight.
Appearance: Thick paste or waxy solid
Color: Pale brown or yellow
Taste: Neutral, little fatty
Water and volatile substance,% ≤ 0.50
Acid value,mgKOH/g ≤ 0.80
Peroxide value,meq/kg ≤ 10.0
Contact Person: Masson