|Keyword:||Mono- And Diglycerides||Appearance:||White Powder|
FDA Water Soluble Emulsifier,
Cas 31566-31-1 Water Soluble Emulsifier,
Cas 31566-31-1 mono and diglycerides
EM471 Food Grade Mono- And Diglycerides Emulsifier Water Soluble Emulsifier
Mono- And Diglycerides safety:
According to the FDA, mono- and diglycerides are generally recognized as safe. They can be used in food without limitation, provided the manufacturing process is satisfactory. The Center for Science in the Public Interest also describes them as safe, while a WHO report indicates that there are no harmful effects associated with their consumption. That doesn’t necessarily mean they’re good for you. Currently, there’s no way of knowing how much trans fat is in products with mono- and diglycerides listed on the label. Food products with mono- and diglycerides are also likely to be high in other fats, as well as refined sugar and flour.
Mono- and Diglycerides GMS4082 specification
|Total monoglyceride content (%)||≥40.0|
|Free glycerol (%)||≤1.5|
|Acid value (mg KOH/g)||≤3.0|
|Iodine value (g I/100g)||≤5.0|
|Melting point (℃)||approx. 55|
Mono- And Diglycerides Applications:
• Mono- and Diglycerides GMS4062 is used in milk drinking, protein beverage, ice cream, cake gel, margarine, non-dairy creamer.
• Especially in water soluble emulsion application with solubility above 55℃ water.
• Dosage :
1) Milk drinking: 0.12%-0.15% of total products above 55℃ with stirring and homogeneity.
2) Protein beverage: 0.05%-0.15% of total products above 55℃ with stirring and homogeneity.
3) Ice cream: 0.2-0.3% of total products, above 55℃ water, subject to different butter, fat & oils or margarine.
4) Cake gel: 10%-20% 10%-20% of total products.
5) Margarine: 0.3%-0.5% by the weight of fat & oils in 58℃-65℃, subject to different purpose.
6) Non-dairy creamer: 1.0%-1.5% of total material, melted with fat & oils above 58℃, subject to different purpose.
• When making milk drinking,protein beverage
• Provide emulsifying effect for dairy fat.
• Prevent delamination and sedimentation.
• Provide smooth mouth feel
• When making ice cream
• Enlarge volume; Increase bulging rate.
• Shorten whipping time;
• Prevent thick ice crystal;
• Improve mouth feels;
• Provide creamy texture;
• Improve shape retention.
• When making cake gel
• Adjust α- crystal monoglycerides;
• Increase baking bulging rate;
• Control texture of paste.
• When making margarine
• Adjust oil crystal;
• Prevent water dispersion.
• When making non-dairy creamer
• Give a more uniform fat globule size distribution;
• Improved whitening effect;
• Dissolve in water well;
• Enlarge whipping cream volume;
• Shorten whipping time.
Contact Person: Masson