food grade emulsifiers,
common food emulsifiers
Melting point Emulsifier Distilled Monoglycerides(GMS-2-90) 25KG Food Grade Emulsifier
VIVID Distilled Monoglycerides GMS-2-90 is made by hydrogenated palm oil and soybean oil, via the process of compounding, distilling, and spraying. The appearance is white to off-white waxy beads without unpleasant odor. The melting point is higher than conventional DMG. It can be widely applied in different kinds of bakery products.
|Total monoglyceride content (%)||≥92.0|
|Free glycerol (%)||≤1.8|
|Acid value (mg KOH/g)||≤4.0|
|Iodine value (g I/100g)||≤3.0|
|Melting point (℃)||approx 68.|
|Heavy metal (as Pb, mg/kg)||≤10|
• Distilled Monoglycerides GMS-2-90 is used in bread, cake, cake gel, potato chips, peanut butter.
• Dosage :
1) Bread: 0.3%-0.8% by the weight of flour in the fats before whipping or mix with flour in powder form.
2) Cake: 0.3%-0.8% by the weight of fat & oils in 68℃-78℃ and then mix with other material.
3) Cake gel: 10%-20% of total products.
4) Potato chips: 0.3%-1.0% of starch below 70℃ water.
5) Peanut butter: 2.0%-2.5% of total products, melted with fat & oils in 68℃-78℃.
• When making bread
• Improve crumb softness;
• Reduce retrogradation of starch;
• Provide a fine and uniform crumb structure.
• When making cake
• Enlarge volume;
• Improve texture;
• Prolong the shelf life.
• When making cake gel
• Form up α-gel crystal with water;
• Promote uniform crumb and structure in cake;
• Enlarge cake volume.
• When making potato chips
• Ensure uniformity;
• Improve structure;
• Make production process easier.
• When making peanut butter
• Provide creamy texture;
• Ensure high filling temperature ;
• Shorten standing time;
• Provide good oil holding capacity.
Contact Person: Mr. Ben Yiu