|Certification:||HACCP ISO||Color:||White|light Grey|
|Packaging:||20kg/Carton||Place Of Origin:||Guangzhou, China|
|Product Name:||E475, Polyglycerol Esters||Type:||Improver|
HACCP Bread Improver,
odorless Bread Improver,
2 mg/kg Bakery Improver
Food Emulsifier For Ice-Cream, Bread E475 / Finamul PGE Polyglycerol Esters Powder 20kg Carton Packaging
VIVID PGE (Polyglycerol stearate) produced from raw materials derived from vegetable origin, as an emulsifier and whipping agent in various applications in bakery and ice-cream products.
- Provides the product with a uniform finely porous structure and high rise.
- The crumb is softer and less crumbly.
- Slows down the staling process.
- Helps to prolong freshness.
- Stabilizes the quality of the semi-finished product.
- Increases shelf life by reducing the fat content in the finished product. - Reduces the technological process.
|Color||white or light grey|
|Arsenic (mg/kg)||≤ 2|
|Lead (mg/kg)||≤ 2|
|Salmonella (25k or 25ml)||absent|
1. for candy and chocolate, it can prevent the phenomenon of fat separation between toffee and toffee, prevent chocolate from crystallizing and separating oil from water, and increase the sense of fineness. The reference amount was 0.2%~0.5%.
2. for ice cream, it can make the tissue mix evenly and organize fine, smooth and puffed activity to improve the shape retention.
3. for margarine, it can prevent oil and water separation and stratification and improve the quality of products.
4. for beverages, adding fat containing protein drinks can improve stability, prevent oil floating and protein sinkage. It can also be used as a stabilizer in the emulsified essence.
5. for bread, it can improve the structure of dough, prevent bread aging, loaf bread, bulk and elasticity, and extend shelf life.
6. for pastries, in combination with other emulsifiers, as a foaming agent for pastries, forming a complex with protein, resulting in a moderate bubble film that increases the volume of the dessert.
7. for biscuits, adding dough can make the oil disperse evenly in the emulsion state, effectively prevent the oil from seeping and improve the brittleness of the biscuits.
Contact Person: Mr. Ben Yiu