emulsifier in ice cream,
ice cream emulsifier
Water soluble Emulsifier Mono- and Diglycerides GMS4062 For Ice Cream Industry
VIVID Mono- and Diglycerides GMS4062 is a kind of high-efficiency emulsifier. It can be soluble in warm water(over 55℃), and help to mix with other materials easily. It can maintain the gas effectively. Especially it is widely used in ice cream, milk, cake emulsifier, and Non-dairy creamer.
Mono- and Diglycerides GMS4062 specification
|Total monoglyceride content (%)||≥40.0|
|Free glycerol (%)||≤1.5|
|Acid value (mg KOH/g)||≤3.0|
|Iodine value (g I/100g)||≤2.0|
|Melting point (℃)||approx. 55|
• Mono- and Diglycerides GMS4062 is used in milk drinking, protein beverage, ice cream, cake gel, margarine, non-dairy creamer.
• Especially in water soluble emulsion application with solubility above 55℃ water.
• Dosage :
1) Milk drinking: 0.12%-0.15% of total products above 55℃ with stirring and homogeneity.
2) Protein beverage: 0.05%-0.15% of total products above 55℃ with stirring and homogeneity.
3) Ice cream: 0.2-0.3% of total products, above 55℃ water, subject to different butter, fat & oils or margarine.
4) Cake gel: 10%-20% 10%-20% of total products.
5) Margarine: 0.3%-0.5% by the weight of fat & oils in 58℃-65℃, subject to different purpose.
6) Non-dairy creamer: 1.0%-1.5% of total material, melted with fat & oils above 58℃, subject to different purpose.
• When making milk drinking,protein beverage
• Provide emulsifying effect for dairy fat.
• Prevent delamination and sedimentation.
• Provide smooth mouth feel
• When making ice cream
• Enlarge volume; Increase bulging rate.
• Shorten whipping time;
• Prevent thick ice crystal;
• Improve mouth feels;
• Provide creamy texture;
• Improve shape retention.
• When making cake gel
• Adjust α- crystal monoglycerides;
• Increase baking bulging rate;
• Control texture of paste.
• When making margarine
• Adjust oil crystal;
• Prevent water dispersion.
• When making non-dairy creamer
• Give a more uniform fat globule size distribution;
• Improved whitening effect;
• Dissolve in water well;
• Enlarge whipping cream volume;
• Shorten whipping time.
Contact Person: Masson