|Product Description:||Unsaturated Distilled Monoglyceride||Model Name:||HI20|
|Appearance:||White Beads||Iodine Value(g/100g):||18-26|
|Color:||Milky White|yellowish||Adour:||Natural Adour|taste Of Oil|
|Brand Name:||VIVID||Certification:||HALAL, ISO, KOSHER|
mold release spray,
homemade Mold Release
Food Emulsifier E471 90% Unsaturated Distilled Monoglyceride/Glycerol Monostearate GMS
Glycerol monostearate, commonly known as GMS, is an organic molecule used as an emulsifier. GMS is a white, odorless, and sweet-tasting flaky powder that is hygroscopic. It is a glycerol ester of stearic acid. It occurs naturally in the body as a by-product of the breakdown of fats, and is also found in fatty foods. As a kind of food additive, it is used as a thickening, emulsifying, anti-caking, and preservative agent; an emulsifying agent for oils, waxes, and solvents; a protective coating for hygroscopic powders; a solidifier and control release agent in pharmaceuticals; and a resin lubricant. It is also used in cosmetics and hair care products.
|Color||Milky white to yellowish|
|Adour||with natural adour and taste of oil|
|Distilled Glycerin Monostearate content %||≥ 90|
|Free glycerin %||< 1.5|
|Acid value, mg KOH/g||≤ 3.0|
|Arsenic (mg/kg)||≤ 2.0|
|Lead (mg/kg)||≤ 2.0|
|Melting point||Approx. 62|
1. for candy and chocolate, it can prevent the phenomenon of fat separation between toffee and toffee, prevent chocolate from crystallizing and separating oil from water, and increase the sense of fineness. The reference amount was 0.2%~0.5%.
2. for ice cream, it can make the tissue mix evenly and organize fine, smooth and puffed activity to improve the shape retention.
3. for margarine, it can prevent oil and water separation and stratification and improve the quality of products.
4. for beverages, adding fat containing protein drinks can improve stability, prevent oil floating and protein sinkage. It can also be used as a stabilizer in the emulsified essence.
5. for bread, it can improve the structure of dough, prevent bread aging, loaf bread, bulk and elasticity, and extend shelf life.
6. for pastries, in combination with other emulsifiers, as a foaming agent for pastries, forming a complex with protein, resulting in a moderate bubble film that increases the volume of the dessert.
7. for biscuits, adding dough can make the oil disperse evenly in the emulsion state, effectively prevent the oil from seeping and improve the brittleness of the biscuits.
Contact Person: Masson