|Product Name::||Polyglycerol Esters Of Fatty Acids||Application::||Margarine|Shortening|Cake Emulsifier|Ice Cream|Dairy|
|Model Number::||Polyglycerol Esters Of Fatty Acids||Grade::||Food Grade|
|Brand Name::||VIVID||Appearance::||Milky White Or Light Yellow Powder|
|Place Of Origin::||Guangzhou, China||Packing::||20Kg/carton, Or According To The Request|
emulsifier for food,
common food emulsifiers
Ice-Cream Ingredients Polyglycerol Esters Of Fatty Acids (PGE) Food Additive Emulsifier PGE155 E475
VIVID Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids PGE155 is emulsifier made from polyglycerol, palmitic and stearic acid, with low free glycerol, low acid value and mild odor . The polyglycerol is mostly triglycerol and tetraglycerol as a result of purification. It’s widely used in ice cream, non dairy creamer, dairy products, margarine, shortening, cake gel and so on.
PGE 155 (Mainly tetrapoly-) specification
|Color||White or light-yellow|
|Acid value(mg KOH/g)||≤3.0|
|Saponification value(mg KOH/g)||130-145|
|Iodine value(g I/100g)||≤1.0|
|Melting point (℃)||53-58|
|Heavy metal (as Pb, mg/kg)||≤10|
• PGE155 is used in high quality bakery products, cake emulsifier, whipping topping, non dairy creamer, milk drinking, protein beverage, etc.
1) Bread: 0.3%-0.5% by the weight of flour in the fats before whipping or mix with flour in powder form.
2) Cake: 0.3%-0.5% by the weight of fat & oils in 55℃-65℃ and then mix with other material.
3) Cake emulsifier: 3%-20% of total, mix with other emulsifier in solid form or melt into sorbitol with other emulsifier as required.
4) Whipping topping: 0.4%-0.8% of total material, melted with fat & oils in 55℃-65℃.
5) Non-dairy creamer: 1.0%-1.5% of total material, melted with fat & oils in 55℃-65℃, subject to different purpose.
6) Milk drinking: 0.12%-0.15% of total products above 55℃ with stirring and homogeneity.
7) Protein beverage: 0.05%-0.15% of total products above 55℃ with stirring and homogeneity.
8) Ice cream: 0.2-0.3% of total products, melted with fat & oils in 55℃-65℃, subject to different butter, fat & oils or margarine.
9) Margarine, shortening: 0.3%-0.5% by the weight of fat & oils in 55℃-65℃, subject to different purpose.
10) Confections: 1.5%-2% of fat & oils in 55℃-65℃.
11) Pigment: as dispersion phase with pigment, 1.0-1.5% of oils in another way,
• When making bread
• Improve crumb softness;
• Enlarge volume;
• Provide a fine and uniform crumb structure.
• When making cake
• Enlarge volume;
• Improve texture;
• When making cake emulsifier
• Adjust DMG to be α- crystal monoglycerides with water;
• Increase water solubility;
• Increase baking bulging rate;
• Control texture of paste.
• When making whipping topping
• Increase bubble rate;
• Shorten whipping time;
• When making non-dairy creamer
• Give a more uniform fat globule size distribution;
• Improved whitening effect;
• Dissolve in water well.
• When making margarine /shortening
• Adjust oil crystal;
• Increase solid objects;
• Adjust margarine appearance like sheen, texture;
• Prevent water dispersion in margarine;
• Shorten whipping time in use.
• When making ice cream
• Avoid forming large ice crystal;
• Improve mouth feels;
• Provide creamy texture;
• Improve stabilization.
• When making confections
• Reduce stickiness and sugar crystallization;
• Improve eating quality.
• When making pigment
• Improve pigment which is oils soluble disperse into water.
Contact Person: Masson