|Application:||Margarine|Shortening|Cake Emulsifier|Ice Cream|Dairy||Place Of Origin::||Guangdong, China|
|Brand Name::||VIVID||Package::||20 Kg/carton|
|Appearance::||White To Yellowish Powder||Grade::||Food Grade.pharmaceutical Grade|
|Port::||Huangpu Or Nansha, Guangzhou City||Certificate::||ISO, KOSHER, HALAL, FSSC22000|
|Shelf Life::||24 Months|
food grade emulsifiers,
common food emulsifiers
Margarine Food Grade Emulsifier Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids PGE200
Description: Polyglycerol esters of fatty acids is called polyglyceryl ester, an emulsifier in which fatty acid is bound by esterification with polyglycerine, and generally it is dispersible in water and soluble in oil. Its hydrophilicity and lipophilicity greatly change with the degree of its polymerization and the kind of fatty acid.
PGE (Mainly tripoly-) specification
|Appearance||Beads or powder|
|Color||Yellow to brown|
|Acid value(mg KOH/g)||≤3.0|
|Saponification value(mg KOH/g)||130-145|
|Iodine value(g I/100g)||55-80 or as required|
|Melting point (℃)||≤20|
|Heavy metal (as Pb, mg/kg)||≤10|
• PGE200 is used in margarine, shortening, pigment.
1) Bread: 0.3%-0.5% by the weight of flour in the fats before whipping or mix with flour in powder form.
2) Cake: 0.3%-0.5% by the weight of fat & oils in 55℃-65℃ and then mix with other material.
3) Cake emulsifier: 3%-20% of total, mix with other emulsifier in solid form or melt into sorbitol with other emulsifier as required.
4) Whipping topping: 0.4%-0.8% of total material, melted with fat & oils in 55℃-65℃.
5) Non-dairy creamer: 1.0%-1.5% of total material, melted with fat & oils in 55℃-65℃, subject to different purpose.
6) Milk drinking: 0.12%-0.15% of total products above 55℃ with stirring and homogeneity.
7) Protein beverage: 0.05%-0.15% of total products above 55℃ with stirring and homogeneity.
8) Ice cream: 0.2-0.3% of total products, melted with fat & oils in 55℃-65℃, subject to different butter, fat & oils or margarine.
9) Margarine, shortening: 0.3%-0.5% by the weight of fat & oils in 55℃-65℃, subject to different purpose.
10) Confections: 1.5%-2% of fat & oils in 55℃-65℃.
11) Pigment: as dispersion phase with pigment, 1.0-1.5% of oils in another way,
• When making bread
• Improve crumb softness;
• Enlarge volume;
• Provide a fine and uniform crumb structure.
• When making cake
• Enlarge volume;
• Improve texture;
• When making cake emulsifier
• Adjust DMG to be α- crystal monoglycerides with water;
• Increase water solubility;
• Increase baking bulging rate;
• Control texture of paste.
• When making whipping topping
• Increase bubble rate;
• Shorten whipping time;
• When making non-dairy creamer
• Give a more uniform fat globule size distribution;
• Improved whitening effect;
• Dissolve in water well.
• When making margarine /shortening
• Adjust oil crystal;
• Increase solid objects;
• Adjust margarine appearance like sheen, texture;
• Prevent water dispersion in margarine;
• Shorten whipping time in use.
• When making ice cream
• Avoid forming large ice crystal;
• Improve mouth feels;
• Provide creamy texture;
• Improve stabilization.
• When making confections
• Reduce stickiness and sugar crystallization;
• Improve eating quality.
• When making pigmen
• Improve pigment which is oils soluble disperse into water.
Contact Person: Mr. Ben Yiu