|Model Number::||GMS HI20||Appearance::||Yellowish To White Crystalline Or Beads|
|Certification::||HACCP/ISO/HALAL/KOSHER||Place Of Origin::||China|
|Grade::||Food Grade||Application::||Food Additives/Emulsifying Agent|
|Packing::||25kg Bag||Shelf::||2 Years|
Water Soluble Food Grade Emulsifiers,
GMS HI20 Food Grade Emulsifiers,
Mono And Diglycerides
High Iodine Value Water Soluble Bakery Ingredient Mono- And Diglycerides Food Grade Emulsifier
VIVID Mono- and Diglycerides HI20 is a kind of high-efficiency emulsifier. It can be soluble in warm water(over 55℃), and help to mix with other materials easily. It helps standardizing the flour quality and improve the dough characteristics, with better stability to fermentation time and mechanical stress. As effect, the bread will have better shape and volume, uniform crumb texture, crispy golden crust and better taste.
Mono- and Diglycerides GMS4082 specification
|Total monoglyceride content (%)||≥40.0|
|Free glycerol (%)||≤1.5|
|Acid value (mg KOH/g)||≤3.0|
|Iodine value (g I/100g)||18-26|
|Melting point (℃)||approx. 62|
• Mono- and Diglycerides HI20 is usable with all types of flour, they slightly improve the dough hydration capacity, considerably increase tolerance to fermentation time and resistance to mechanical stress. Improvers enable uniform crumb texture and volume increase..
• Especially in water soluble emulsion application with solubility above 55℃ water.
• Dosage :
1) Milk drinking: 0.12%-0.15% of total products above 55℃ with stirring and homogeneity.
2) Protein beverage: 0.05%-0.15% of total products above 55℃ with stirring and homogeneity.
3) Ice cream: 0.2-0.3% of total products, above 55℃ water, subject to different butter, fat & oils or margarine.
4) Cake gel: 10%-20% 10%-20% of total products.
5) Margarine: 0.3%-0.5% by the weight of fat & oils in 58℃-65℃, subject to different purpose.
6) Non-dairy creamer: 1.0%-1.5% of total material, melted with fat & oils above 58℃, subject to different purpose.
• When making milk drinking,protein beverage
• Provide emulsifying effect for dairy fat.
• Prevent delamination and sedimentation.
• Provide smooth mouth feel
• When making ice cream
• Enlarge volume; Increase bulging rate.
• Shorten whipping time;
• Prevent thick ice crystal;
• Improve mouth feels;
• Provide creamy texture;
• Improve shape retention.
• When making cake gel
• Adjust α- crystal monoglycerides;
• Increase baking bulging rate;
• Control texture of paste.
• When making margarine
• Adjust oil crystal;
• Prevent water dispersion.
• When making non-dairy creamer
• Give a more uniform fat globule size distribution;
• Improved whitening effect;
• Dissolve in water well;
• Enlarge whipping cream volume;
• Shorten whipping time.
Contact Person: Mr. Ben Yiu