|EU No.::||E481||Appearance::||White To Yellowish Waxy Beads|
|Application::||Food Additive, Emulsifier||Grade::||Food Grade|
|Place Of Origin::||Guangzhou, China||Packing::||25Kg/bag|
emulsifier in food,
additives in food
KOSHER Food Emulsifier Of Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate SSL E481, Food Additive SSL
Sodium stearoyl lactylate is a Milky-white powder or flake-shaped solid. It can be dispersed well in hot water and soluble in ethanol and hot oils and fats with pleasant caramel-like odor. SSL can be used for multiple purposes such as emulsification, aging resistance, gluten fortifying and fresh-keeping in many kinds of food such as bread, steam bread, noodle, instant noodle and dumpling. It can also be used as an emulsifier in milk, non-dairy creamer, margarine, fresh cream, meat products, animal and vegetable oils, etc.
Characteristics and Applications:
(1) Increase the springiness, toughness and gas-holding capability of dough, increase volume of the bread and steam bread and improve the organization and structure.
(2) It can react with amylose to delay and prevent the food aging.
(3) It can make it easier to remove biscuits from moulds to produce smooth appearance, distinct layers and crisp feeling in mouth.
(4) It can make hot and spicy food more pliable and softer and prolong the preservation time.
(5) It can produce smoother surface, lower broken ratio, higher soaking and boiling resistance for noodle, dried noodle and instant noodle, and make them chewier.
(6) Enhance the quality of quick frozen food, improve their organization and structure, and prevent surface cracking and filling escaping.
Contact Person: Mr. Ben Yiu