|Shelf Life:||12 Months||MOQ:||2 MT|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Place Of Origin:||Guangzhou, China|
FSSC22000 cake emulsifier powder,
Water Soluble cake emulsifier powder,
FSSC22000 cake gel emulsifier
Water Soluble Cake Improver Compound Cake Emulsifiers Poniard SP618 For Cake Bakery
1. White to light-yellow powder, characteristic odor.
2. Blended with several emulsifiers by peculiar spray process and mixture.
3. It should be used in cake product as air inflation agent and emulsifier at the same time.
|INFORMATION ON INGREDIENTS|
|Lactic acid and fatty acid ester of mono-and diglycerides||977051-31-2, E 472b|
Accetic and Fatty acidesters of glycerol
|Sodium stearoyl lactate||25383-99-7, E 481(i)|
|Sodium pyrophosphate||7722-88-5, E450(iii)|
|Skimmed milk powder|
1. SP 618 is made from optimized food emulsifiers and superior accessory.
2. Keep characteristic egg odor persistent.
3. Aeration speed should be enhanced.
4. Perform well in cake structure,enhance water retention.
5. Keep balance between emulsifying and aerating function, adapt to different formula among egg, water and oil
6. SP 617 perform well in retrogradation resistance of starch , as a result , baked attributes behave well,
especially for batter stability and soft texture.
7. No additional (cake gel paste/SP) emulsifier ingredient is required or used in the recipe.
Arsenic(as As)mg/kg ≤2
Lead(Pb) mg/kg ≤1
Staphylococcus aureus(25g) Absent
Poniard TM SP618 should be use in cake pre-mix powder and cake commercial process with nitrogen filling
machine, suggesting dosage is 3-5% of egg or 1-5% of total batter weight. According to different formula, dosage
should be adjusted as required.
Poniard TM SP618 should be stored and dry in unbroken packaging. Max 25℃/77℉, max 80% relative humidity.
Keep away from sunlight and odorous products. The shelf life is about 12 months.
All ingredients in Poniard TM SP617 meets the specifications laid down by the FAO/WHO, the EU, and the Food
E 472 b is covered by EU reference, US FDA No. 21 CFR§172.852.
E 472 a is covered by EU reference, US FDA No. 21 CFR§172.828.
E 481(i) is covered by EU reference, US FDA No. 21 CFR §172.846(2000).
E 450 (iii) is covered by EU reference, US FDA No. 21 CFR§182.6789.
E 435 is covered by EU reference, US FDA No. 21 CFR§172.840.
Contact Person: Masson