|Product Name:||Food Grade Emulsifiers||Application:||Margarine, Shortening, Dairy|
food grade emulsifiers,
emulsifier for food
Stabilizer Food Grade Emulsifiers Citric and Fatty Acids Esters of Glycerol
VIVID Citric and Fatty Acids Esters of GlyceroL obtained by esterification of glycerol with citric acid and edible fatty acids or by reaction of a mixture of mono- and diglycerides of edible fatty acid with citric acid; consists of mixed esters of citric acid and edible fatty acids with glycerol; may contain minor parts of free fatty acids, free glycerol, free citric acid and mono- and diglycerides; partially neutralized with sodium Hydroxide. It is covered by EU reference No. E472 c. Due to the fact that legislation on the use of food additives varies from country to country, the local food law should be examined.
Citric and Fatty Acids Esters of GlyceroL specification
|Total citric acid(%)||≥13|
|Acid value(mg KOH/g)||40~80( as request)|
|Saponification value (mg KOH/g)||250-330( as request)|
|Iodine value(g I/100g)||≤3|
• VIVIDRCitric Acid and Fatty Acid Esters of Glycerol is applied in food as stabilizer, emulsifier, dough conditioner, antioxidant synergist.
• Especially in water soluble emulsion application with solubility above 55℃ water.
• Dosage :
1) Non dairy creamer: 0.5%-0.8% of total product, melt into 55℃-65℃ water or oils, together with other emulsifier.
2) Fat & oils for frying , margarine or shortening: 0.5%-1.0% of fat, together with antioxidant.
• When making Non dairy creamer
• Give a more uniform fat globule size distribution;
• Improved whitening effect;
• Dissolve in water well;
• Improved milky white and texture.
• When making margarine /shortening/oils for frying
• Antioxide synergist , avoiding color browning;
• Prolong safe period for frying.
• Adjust crystal for margarine/shortening.
Contact Person: Masson