|Place Of Origin::||Guangdong, China||Certification::||ISO9001 HALAL|
|Product Name::||Foaming Agent W5||Appearance::||White To Yellowish Powder|
|Application::||Whipping Topping Cream, Dairy Dessert||Packing Details::||Carton And PE Inner Bag, 10KG*2|
|Sample::||1KG Free Provided||Grade::||Food Grade|
Dairy Industry Compound Food Grade Emulsifiers,
Whipping W5 Food Grade Emulsifiers
Dairy Industry Compound Emulsifier For Ice-Cream Foaming Agent For Whipping W5
Description: Compound Emulsifier For Ice-Cream Foaming Agent For Whipping W5 is made by hydrogenated palm oil and glycerin, via the process of compounding, distilling, and spraying. The appearance is white to off-white waxy beads without unpleasant odor. It is different from conventional DMG. It can be soluble in warm water(50℃-70℃), and help to mix with other materials easily. It can maintain gas effectively. It can be widely applied in ice cream and Non-dairy creamer.
• W5 is widely used in milk drinking, beverage, ice cream, non-dairy creamer, potato chips.
• Especially in water soluble emulsion application since P4 solubility in 50℃-70℃ water.
• Suitable for ice cream & non-dairy creamer particularly.
• Dosage :
1) Milk drinking: 0.12%-0.15% of total products in 50-70℃ with stirring and homogeneity.
2) Beverage: 0.05%-0.15% of total products in 50-70℃ with stirring and homogeneity.
3) Ice cream: 0.2-0.3% of total products, with 50℃-70℃ water, subject to different butter, fat & oils or margarine.
4) Non-dairy creamer: 1.0%-1.5% of total material, melted with fat & oils in 65℃-75℃, subject to different purpose.
5) Potato chips: 0.3%-1.0% of starch below 70℃ water.
• When making ice cream
• Enlarge volume;
• Shorten whipping time;
• Avoid forming large ice crystal;
• Improve mouth feels;
• Provide creamy texture;
• Improve stabilization.
• When making non-dairy creamer
• Give a more uniform fat globule size distribution;
• Improved whitening effect;
• Dissolve in water well;
• Enlarge whipping cream volume;
• Shorten whipping time.
Contact Person: Masson