|Product Name::||Polyglycerol Esters Of Fatty Acids||Model Type::||PGE155|
|Appearance::||White To Light Yellow Powder(20-40 Mesh)||Shelf Life::||1 Years, 12 Months|
|Place Of Origin::||Guangzhou, China||Packing::||20kg/carton Box|
PGE155 Water Soluble Emulsifier,
Polyglycerol Esters Water Soluble Emulsifier
Fatty Acids Water Soluble Emulsifier Beads for Polyglycerol Esters
Description: VIVID Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids is a kind of emulsifier, and it can produce strong emulsification effect for oils and fats.
1. It can be used in margarine, butter, shortening oil and oyster sauce as emulsifier and crystal modifying additive to prevent oil-water separation and prolong the preservation period.
PGE 155 (Mainly tripoly-) specification
|Color||White or light-yellow|
|Acid value(mg KOH/g)||≤3.0|
|Saponification value(mg KOH/g)||130-145|
|Iodine value(g I/100g)||≤1.0|
|Melting point (℃)||55-58|
|Heavy metal (as Pb, mg/kg)||≤10|
PGE155 is used in cake emulsifier, ice cream, margarine, shortening, etc.
1) Bread: 0.3%-0.5% by the weight of flour in the fats before whipping or mix with flour in powder form.
2) Cake: 0.3%-0.5% by the weight of fat & oils in 55℃-65℃ and then mix with other material.
3) Cake emulsifier: 3%-20% of total, mix with other emulsifier in solid form or melt into sorbitol with other emulsifier as required.
4) Whipping topping: 0.4%-0.8% of total material, melted with fat & oils in 55℃-65℃.
5) Non-dairy creamer: 1.0%-1.5% of total material, melted with fat & oils in 55℃-65℃, subject to different purpose.
6) Milk drinking: 0.12%-0.15% of total products above 55℃ with stirring and homogeneity.
7) Protein beverage: 0.05%-0.15% of total products above 55℃ with stirring and homogeneity.
8) Ice cream: 0.2-0.3% of total products, melted with fat & oils in 55℃-65℃, subject to different butter, fat & oils or margarine.
9) Margarine, shortening: 0.3%-0.5% by the weight of fat & oils in 55℃-65℃, subject to different purpose.
10) Confections: 1.5%-2% of fat & oils in 55℃-65℃.
11) Pigment: as dispersion phase with pigment, 1.0-1.5% of oils in another way,
• When making bread
• Improve crumb softness;
• Enlarge volume;
• Provide a fine and uniform crumb structure.
• When making cake
• Enlarge volume;
• Improve texture;
• When making cake emulsifier
• Adjust DMG to be α- crystal monoglycerides with water;
• Increase water solubility;
• Increase baking bulging rate;
• Control texture of paste.
• When making whipping topping
• Increase bubble rate;
• Shorten whipping time;
• When making non-dairy creamer
• Give a more uniform fat globule size distribution;
• Improved whitening effect;
• Dissolve in water well.
• When making margarine /shortening
• Adjust oil crystal;
• Increase solid objects;
• Adjust margarine appearance like sheen, texture;
• Prevent water dispersion in margarine;
• Shorten whipping time in use.
• When making ice cream
• Avoid forming large ice crystal;
• Improve mouth feels;
• Provide creamy texture;
• Improve stabilization.
• When making confections
• Reduce stickiness and sugar crystallization;
• Improve eating quality.
• When making pigment
• Improve pigment which is oils soluble disperse into water.
Contact Person: Mr. Ben Yiu