|Brand Name::||VIVID||Material::||Natural Vegetable Oil And Fat,|
|Place Of Origin::||Guangdong, China||Grade::||Food Grade, Pharmaceutical Grade|
|Package::||25 Kg/carton||E No.::||E475|
|Appearance::||Waxy Beads||Color::||Creamed Color To White|
|Application::||Bakery, Milk Powder, Ice-cream||Port::||Guangzhou, Huangpu|
E475 Cake Emulsifiers,
Polyglycerol Esters Cake Emulsifiers
Cake Emulsifiers Polyglycerol Esters Of Fatty Acids With Emulsifying Agents For Food Industry
Description: VIVID PGE 155 is an emulsifier made from polyglycerol, parmitics and stearic acid, with low free glycerol, low acid value and mild odor. The polyglycerol is mostly tri-polyglycerol as a result of purification. It's widely used in ice-cream, non dairy creamer, dairy products, margarine, shortening, cake gel, bakery improber and so on.
PGE 155 (Mainly tripoly-) specification
|Appearance||Beads (20-40 mesh)|
|Color||White to yellowish|
|Acid value(mg KOH/g)||≤5|
|Saponification value(mg KOH/g)||130-150|
|Iodine value(g I/100g)||≤1|
|Melting point (℃)||≤20|
|Heavy metal (as Pb, mg/kg)||≤10|
1) Bread: 0.3%-0.5% by the weight of flour in the fats before whipping or mix with flour in powder form.
2) Cake: 0.3%-0.5% by the weight of fat & oils in 55℃-65℃ and then mix with other material.
3) Cake emulsifier: 3%-20% of total, mix with other emulsifier in solid form or melt into sorbitol with other emulsifier as required.
4) Whipping topping: 0.4%-0.8% of total material, melted with fat & oils in 55℃-65℃.
5) Non-dairy creamer: 1.0%-1.5% of total material, melted with fat & oils in 55℃-65℃, subject to different purpose.
6) Milk drinking: 0.12%-0.15% of total products above 55℃ with stirring and homogeneity.
7) Protein beverage: 0.05%-0.15% of total products above 55℃ with stirring and homogeneity.
8) Ice cream: 0.2-0.3% of total products, melted with fat & oils in 55℃-65℃, subject to different butter, fat & oils or margarine.
9) Margarine, shortening: 0.3%-0.5% by the weight of fat & oils in 55℃-65℃, subject to different purpose.
10) Confections: 1.5%-2% of fat & oils in 55℃-65℃.
11) Pigment: as dispersion phase with pigment, 1.0-1.5% of oils in another way,
• When making dairy
Promote dispersing of dairy fats and protein.
Provide smooth mouth feel and milky taste.
Prevent oils coming up.
Reduce foreign odor from fats and oils added.
• When making potain bevarage
Promote dispersing of protein.
Prevent oils coming up.
Prevent delamination and sedimentation.
Provide smooth mouth feel.
• When making ice cream
Promote emulsifying of dairy fat.
Prevent thick ice crystal improve mouth feels.
Increase bulging rate.
Improve shape retention.
• When making non-dairy whipping creamer
Prevent oils coming out.
Shorten whipping time Improve foam volume and structure.
Create a nice and stiff foams
• When making bakery products
Improve stability andplasticitymprove stability.
Shorten whipping time.
Enlarge cake/breadsize and keep homogeneous texture
Prolong shelf life
Contact Person: Mr. Ben Yiu