|Model Number::||SSL||Other Names::||Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate|
|Grade::||Food Grade. Pharmaceutical Grade||Shelf Life::||12 Months|
|Certification::||ISO KOSHER HALAL||Place Of Origin::||Guangdong, China|
|Brand Name::||VIVID||Appearance::||Milky White Or Yellow Waxy Beads|
|Sample::||Freely Provided||Packaging Details::||20kg/carton|
Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,
E481 Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,
Food Grade Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate
Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate SSL E481 Food Grade Emulsifiers And Stabilizer
VIVID Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate SSL is a versatile emulsifier used in bread, buns and other bakery products as a dough strengthener and crumb softener. It can be soluble in warm water(over 55℃), and help to mix with other materials easily. It can maintain the gas effectively. Especially it is widely used in ice cream, milk, cake emulsifier, and Non-dairy creamer.
E481 Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate SSL specification
|Appearance||/||White to yellowish beads|
|Acid value (mgKOH/g)||60-90||76.1|
|TOTAL LACTIC ACID(%)||15-40||31|
|HEAVY METALS (as Pb) (mg/kg)||≤10||<10|
|ARSENIC (As) (mg/kg)||≤3||<3|
|LEAD (Pb) (mg/kg)||≤2||<2|
• Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate SSL is used in milk drinking, protein beverage, ice cream, cake gel, margarine, non-dairy creamer.
• Especially in water soluble emulsion application with solubility above 55℃ water.
(1) It can be directly mixed well with flour for use.
(2) Put this product into warm water at about 60°C with proportion of 1:6 to get paste shaped substance, ten add it into flour in proportion to obtain better effect.
(3) When used in non-dairy creamer or this kind of substance, it should be heated well with emulsified substance to get homogeneous emulsion before further processing.
• When making milk drinking,protein beverage
• Provide emulsifying effect for dairy fat.
• Prevent delamination and sedimentation.
• Provide smooth mouth feel
• When making ice cream
• Enlarge volume; Increase bulging rate.
• Shorten whipping time;
• Prevent thick ice crystal;
• Improve mouth feels;
• Provide creamy texture;
• Improve shape retention.
• When making cake gel
• Adjust α- crystal monoglycerides;
• Increase baking bulging rate;
• Control texture of paste.
• When making margarine
• Adjust oil crystal;
• Prevent water dispersion.
• When making non-dairy creamer
• Give a more uniform fat globule size distribution;
• Improved whitening effect;
• Dissolve in water well;
• Enlarge whipping cream volume;
• Shorten whipping time.
Contact Person: Mr. Ben Yiu