|Application:||Cake Emulsifier, Ice Cream, Dairy||Appearance::||White To Yellowish Powder|
|Brand Name::||VIVID||Certificate::||ISO, KOSHER, HALAL, FSSC22000|
|Grade::||Food Grade.pharmaceutical Grade||Package::||20 Kg/carton|
|Place Of Origin::||Guangdong, China||Port::||Huangpu Or Nansha, Guangzhou City|
|Shelf Life::||12 Months|
Food Emulsifier E475,
Food Emulsifier PGE155
Food Emulsifier E475 PGE155 Polyglycerol Esters Of Fatty Acids Ice Cream And Cake Use
Description: Polyglycerol esters of fatty acids is called polyglyceryl ester, an emulsifier in which fatty acid is bound by esterification with polyglycerine, and generally it is dispersible in water and soluble in oil. Its hydrophilicity and lipophilicity greatly change with the degree of its polymerization and the kind of fatty acid.
PGE (Mainly tripoly-) specification
|Appearance||Beads or powder|
|Color||Yellow to brown|
|Acid value(mg KOH/g)||≤3.0|
|Saponification value(mg KOH/g)||130-145|
|Iodine value(g I/100g)||55-80 or as required|
|Melting point (℃)||≤20|
|Heavy metal (as Pb, mg/kg)||≤10|
Applications of Polyglycerol Esters Of Fatty Acids(E475):
1. Food field: cake oil, butter, coffee mate, cold food, liquid solid drink, dairy product, toffee, caramel, fruit candy, chocolate, bread, biscuit, peanut/walnut/bean/sesame/coconut sauce (milk), Sausages, ham, rice noodles, noodles, starch, spicy foods, etc.
2. Cosmetics: Emollients, creams, hair creams, shampoos, etc., as emulsifiers and thickeners.
3. Medical field: ointment, nutrient solution, etc.
1) Bread: 0.3%-0.5% by the weight of flour in the fats before whipping or mix with flour in powder form.
2) Cake: 0.3%-0.5% by the weight of fat & oils in 55℃-65℃ and then mix with other material.
3) Cake emulsifier: 3%-20% of total, mix with other emulsifier in solid form or melt into sorbitol with other emulsifier as required.
4) Whipping topping: 0.4%-0.8% of total material, melted with fat & oils in 55℃-65℃.
5) Non-dairy creamer: 1.0%-1.5% of total material, melted with fat & oils in 55℃-65℃, subject to different purpose.
6) Milk drinking: 0.12%-0.15% of total products above 55℃ with stirring and homogeneity.
7) Protein beverage: 0.05%-0.15% of total products above 55℃ with stirring and homogeneity.
8) Ice cream: 0.2-0.3% of total products, melted with fat & oils in 55℃-65℃, subject to different butter, fat & oils or margarine.
9) Margarine, shortening: 0.3%-0.5% by the weight of fat & oils in 55℃-65℃, subject to different purpose.
10) Confections: 1.5%-2% of fat & oils in 55℃-65℃.
Contact Person: Masson